1.) If you could be any character from this novel, who would you be and why? List at least 2 different reasons and be sure to back up your reasons with solid details.
2.) Respond to a at least one other post. Be sure to give a positive suggestion or way that a student could improve his/her post.
3.) SMILE! :)
I would be Mary , first because she is a girl and second because she is kinda the only normal one :)
ReplyDelete@ Rosalie - Please take a look at http://hcthehobbit.blogspot.com to see what the expectations of this assignment is. I would like to see you add more details/supporting sentences when you respond. If you have any questions, or require further clarification, please let me know by responding on this blog.
ReplyDeleteIf I could be anyone from Shadow in Hawthorn Bay, I would be Mary because, her special ability is awesome, also from my understanding, is extremly beautiful, and she makes friends very very easily.
ReplyDelete@ Rosalie, you could add some more detail to your posts. :)
ReplyDelete@ Zara - Please elaborate on how Mary's special ability is awesome. How is it awesome? What is her special ability and what makes it so special? Explain in more detail and provide more supporting sentences.
ReplyDeleteRE-POST, I would be Mary because she is a girl and I don't want to be a no boy. I also think she is the kind of the only normal one the others are lazy, ect.... She is also very helpful and I am helpful to, and she has a two sight vision. Thats like epic and I wish I had that so i could see into the future. This is why I would be Mary from '' Shadow in Hawthorn Bay'' .
ReplyDelete@Zara, add some more details when you say she has this awesome ability
ReplyDelete