1.) If you could rewrite any part of the story, which part would you rewrite and WHY?
2.) How would you rewrite it? (Minimum of 5 sentences - I know that most of you will write one or two paragraphs)
3.) Make sure you have clearly explained #1 and #2 with full and complete sentences.
If I could re-write any part of Shadow in Hawthorn bay I would re-write the part where Mary rides the Andrew Macbride, also I would re-write when she makes her voyage on foot to upper Canada Because, I thought they were to boring and they didn't describe enough in the chapter.
ReplyDelete(additon) I would re-write it by, putting more of the story in and less of just going through the story without describing anything at all.
ReplyDelete@ Zara - Please write a short paragraph of how your 'REWRITE' would go.
ReplyDeleteIf I could re-write any part of the book (Shadow in Hawthorn bay). I would re-write the part where, people stop talking to her for a day or couple of hours. Just because she says she can put spells on people.
ReplyDelete@Zara, I agree I would also re-write that part because its really boring.
ReplyDelete@ Rosalie, I would also re-write the part that you want to re-write because that part too, was not descriptive enough and it was boring.
ReplyDelete@ Everyone - Please repost this assignment and follow the instructions that are listed above. You need to provide many more details as to how you would rewrite it. I believe the requirements for this assignment is a minimum of 5 sentences.
ReplyDelete@ Rosalie - Please repost.
ReplyDelete