From Shadow in Hawthorn Bay, I learned some very new -to me- and interesting words that they supposedly used in 1812-1815. I also learned some different things about how people lived back then. All in all i learned too many things to talk about from this book. :)
From this book in "Shadow of Hawthorn Bay" I learned that living on your own when your a teenager is actually pretty hard. I'd expect that it would be easy. However in this book they basically told you that it isn't, as you would think it is.
From Shadow in Hawthorn Bay, I learned some very new -to me- and interesting words that they supposedly used in 1812-1815. I also learned some different things about how people lived back then. All in all i learned too many things to talk about from this book. :)
ReplyDeleteFrom this book in "Shadow of Hawthorn Bay" I learned that living on your own when your a teenager is actually pretty hard. I'd expect that it would be easy. However in this book they basically told you that it isn't, as you would think it is.
ReplyDelete